ScrewAttack Magazine Issue # 14 - Take Back Earth Edition
Download PDF here: http://issuu.com/hybridrain/docs/samag14
Follow the magazine on Facebook
This month's Cover Artist
Artists Featured on this magazine:
The Legend of Zelda: El Rey Comic is property of Comic-Inc. Thanks to them for supporting the magazine with their comic. If you want to see more of them check out their DA site.
The Hidden ScrewAttack Bolt!
On every front page of the ScrewAttack Magazine I put a Hidden ScrewAttack Bolt and whoever sends me a PM with a screenshot of where the bolt is, WINS!
NO ONE HAS FOUND IT YET...
So far the score goes:
- g1 Viper Fox: 2 out of 3
- g1 Guitarzann: 1 out of 3
- g1 SuperChunLi89: 1 out of 3
Winners List Hiatus: (If someone finds the 3 bolts, wins something from the ScrewAttack Store but can't participate again until 3 magazines have been published).
- g1 Jetz.acx (2 magazines left)
Submissions ScrewAttack Magazine #15We are open for submissions for the Screwattack Magazine. Now you have to send your articles and reviews to a group of editors for approval. Yes, now we have quality control on this so g1s practice your grammar.
Submissions to the Editor's GroupNow to submit your articles you have to send it to the Editor's Group, which they will check if your article is spell check, organized, if it needs editing and if it passes quality control. So submit your work via email to:
g1 Elmo3000: firstname.lastname@example.org
g1 SideSmash: SideSmash@gmail.comPlease only submit to 1 editor at a time, that way we can save time with confusions because of multiple submissions, we would really appreciate it please.
If you are interested on helping the Editor's Group, you must:
- Be a constant Blogger.
- Good grammar and spellchecking abilities (grammar nazis are welcome).
- Time to read the submitted reviews and articles.
- That would be it for now... unless there are more...
- Please before submitting follow these instructions for submitting, I will not read emails if these aren't tag or format properly:
- On the SUBJECT you must tag it properly if it is an article, blog, or review:
ex: SA MAG: Game Review - Battlefield 3 by g1 Hybrid Rain.2. For Articles or Blogs: Subject - SA MAG: Article (or) Blog *Insert name of the Article or Blog* by g1 *Insert your g1 name*.
ex: SA MAG: Article - The Fall of Nintendo by g1 Hybrid Rain.3. For other type of blogs or top tens, lists, etc: Subject - SA MAG: Other *Insert type of article and title* by g1 *insert your g1 name*.
ex: SA MAG: Top Ten - Top 10 Video Game Girls by g1 Hybrid Rain.
EMAILS THAT ARE NOT PROPERLY TAG WILL BE IGNORED.Remember you can send your articles to:
g1 Elmo3000: email@example.com
g1 SideSmash: SideSmash@gmail.comFollow us on twitter if you have questions:
g1 Hybrid Rain: http://twitter.com/HybridRain
g1 SideSmash: https://twitter.com/sidesmash
g1 Elmo3000: https://twitter.com/g1elmo3000
We accept:Articles related Blogs, Game or Movie Reviews, Top Tens.
Your blogs too are accepted. (Reviews about anything, articles, etc.)
I repeat myself because 1 year later and people still thinks their blogs can't be submitted... I'm dead serious XD
Check our new FAQ, it might guide you to how to submit to the magazine
Video Game ReviewsNow about Reviews I would like to have the following ones:
- Mass Effect 3
- Ninja Gaiden 3
- RE: Operation Racoon City
- Kid Icarus Upriding
- Pandora's Tower
- Asura's Wrath
- Soulcalibur V
- Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning
- The Darkness 2
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- Dark Souls
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Retro Reviews are Accepted
Video Game reviews must have:
- YOUR g1 NAME!!! – Believe me or not many reviews can’t be posted on the magazine because they don’t put their g1 names so don’t forget that!!!
- An Intro – A small intro for the Title presentation of the review, not too long but not too short. Ex: “Resident Evil has been one of the most acclaim Survival Horrors games from the 90’s. With the release of RE5 is this game still worth the buy or will just hurt the game’s reputation? By g1 Hybrid Rain”.
- Game’s Info – Add to the review: Developer, Publisher, System (PC, Xbox 360, PS3, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, etc.), ESRB rating (E, T, M, etc.) and Release Date (Most of this info can be find in Wikipedia so don’t be lazy!).
- You can review the game however you want but it must have: Story, Gameplay, Graphics, Sound, Difficulty, Replayability, conclusion, Rating from 1-10 and if you should Buy it! Rent it or F it! The better arguments in the review the better.
- SPELLCHECK AND PROOFREAD BEFORE SUBMITTING!!! Very important, please be careful with that.
AND AGAIN! WE RECEIVE MULTIPLE REVIEWS OF THE SAME GAME! Most g1's don't send me their reviews because they "think" someone else is doing it so do not hesitate!
If you are wondering if your review is long enough normally a 3 pages on Microsoft Word of about 1.500+ words is good.